Friday, October 30, 2009

Cabin Fever

I'm being held captive.

... not really.

I have whooping cough and therefore am being literally quarantined in my house with no visitors for a whole week. I'm officially half way through that period of isolation and today I ventured outside for the first time.

It's funny, all I did was hobble around the back garden and I feel completely reborn. Look how lovely and sunny it's been today!

I had a nice sit in the sun and it was so lovely... Just before I took a (very) short stroll around the garden...


Oh, do you like my pyjama pants? They're so old and comfy, perfect for a week like this!
This week will be a good one for re-connecting with El Bloggo. I'm very much looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Naomi Parkinson said...

Wish I got to spend a week in my pyjamas. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday :)

emilyclare said...

Oh love, I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so ill. Garden walks always help. Please get better soon...