Friday, November 27, 2009

7 x 5

I'm starting a project. Sheer boredom really, but I feel it's moderately likely to help me streamline my ideas about art and life. Possibly.

The idea actually comes from a seriously bad/funny film called High Fidelity, in which the two main characters, who work in a record shop, are constantly quizzing each other on their Top 5 hit B-sides, Top 5 Drummer-turned-Lead Singers, etc, as you can imagine.

So - seven days of Top Fives.

FRIDAY - TV Shows
SATURDAY - Songs
SUNDAY - Artworks
MONDAY - Films
TUESDAY - Books
WEDNESDAY - Musicals
THURSDAY - People to get stuck in an elevator with

From easiest to write about to most difficult - and interesting - to write about, starting tonight.

1 comment:

emilyclare said...

A good challenge my dear... I look forward to reading them all as they unfold. Especially who would like to be stuck in an elevator with!