Friday, January 29, 2010

My Darling Annie

Hello!

It's been quite a while since I've written here, and there's really no good reason for it.

I've been feeling a vague but pervading sense of unease. I'm tired, anxious, and self-loathing all the time. I'm lethargic and devastatingly lacking in creative drive.

So here I am, back again, looking to this happy, safe place to pt my thoughts down in hopes of rehabilitating my soul. Right now it's late, and I've spent a little too much of this evening fiddling with photos on my computer, so I'll bid you goodnight, until tomorrow morning, when I will return to share some of the things I've been doing, thinking, and enjoying.

I'm also considering a new layout...

Anyway. Goodnight.

p.s. That's my new camera in that photo! It's a Nikon D3000 and I adore her. I've named her Annie for a large/embarrassing list of reasons. She cheers me up - you'll be seeing a lot of her work around here from now on.

1 comment:

emilyclare said...

Woo! A nikon baby! Congratulations to you and Miss Annie. I look forward to seeing your work together...