Monday, January 5, 2009

Musings of an Evening

I had a very domestic day by myself today, cleaning and cooking and not doing very much at all. It gave me a lot of time to think about things and I have got a list of goals and resolutions for the new year...


Things I Will Do in 2009


  • Costume a musical and a play and a lot of other things besides

  • Learn silk painting

  • Make a dress out of my painted silk

  • Make a corset

  • Make several corsets, actually

  • Get an etsy shop up and running for prints, silk, clothes, and gruntles

  • Keep my soon-to-begin routine of two hours of dance and two hours of yoga each week

  • Get a credit average without having to go part time

  • Direct my first show

  • Cook good healthy food often

  • Do lots of kissing and loving and be happy with my beautiful lover.


... It looks like rain!

No comments: