Sunday, February 1, 2009

Deliciousness



I succumb ridiculously easily to illness.


It's a pain in the... yeah. So anyway. It has been Cold City here in sunny Sydney for the last couple of days (hence the lack of posting... I have light-sensitive eyes when I get sick and the computer screen, she kills me...) so my usually robust diet has been limited.




Let me share with you my Cold & Flu Diet. It's very very simple.




1. Sweet Elixir Of Life (Lemon Honey Drink)
Half boiling water half tap water, the juice of half a lemon and a big teaspoon of delicious and nutritious manuka honey.

2. Solids.
Good toast dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It's about all I can handle and it's just perfect on a weak stomach and stuffy head.

I hope this little diet soothes you my dears when you are feeling sick in the future.

No comments: