Tuesday, December 9, 2008

6x3

I have been tagged, and by gosh what a fun new experience... I shall endeavour to pass on this delightful little meme but I don't know quite who to tag... any suggestions?

Six things that I value, love, and am thankful for:
1. The warm wind beckoning me to come down to the beach one day soon. Very soon.
2. The prospect of a craft and baking day with a dear friend.
3. Thick, colourful balls of wool that make me feel like a kitten.
4. The opportunity to sing two amazing songs by my favourite composer Mr. Stephen Sondheim in a great little show from the 16th to the 20th.
5. A new blue dress trimmed with crocheted lace.
6. A wonderfully patient partner who acts as lover, best friend, treasurer (hehe), and bomb diffuser in my hectic life.

Six things that I do not stand for, support or simply do not like:
1. Denying anyone the chance to make their own decisions on their own lifestyle.
2. The assumption that my faith makes me like extreme Christian fringe groups, hateful, narrow-minded 'Christians', and very much along those lines the diocese of my own denomination in my own city.
3. Going to bed before midnight.
4. Being run-off-my-feet busy all the time.
5. Refusing to let go of ridiculous grudges that are currently celebrating their 2nd anniversary of immature silent treatment.
6. Cowardice in all its forms.

I taaag... Roman ... aaand... nope, that's all I've got for now.

2 comments:

Roman Benedict said...

going to bed before midnight? really? you really have to decide where you sit on that issue miss sleepy...
thanks for the rave reviews though

Caitlin Kenny said...

Miss Sleepy reserves the right to change decisions at a whim. Harrumph.