Friday, September 19, 2008

Perfect Strangers

Hello poppets, it has been a long while, hasn't it? Here are some snapshots from my life in the last... whew, it must have been more than ten days.

I have eaten bacon and eggs on pretty blue crockery.
I have walked through the southern woods in the evening.
I have captured some serendipitously beautiful images.

I saw a possum. It was cute.

I have drunk a lot of tea with my best friend.
I have posed in an effort to continue with the 30 Days of Self experiment.
I have done a lot of waiting in my very comfy shoes.
I have realised that my best friend is an Adonis in flannelette. (I love you, Roman.)
I have done so much yet I feel run off my feet. I never stop loving life but I often desire to put some elements of it on pause. Oh for a life of painting, baking, kissing and picnics - and nothing else.



I thank God for my beautiful friends and of course my best friend Roman for stopping me jumping off a bridge in the last very very stressful week. Hopefully my blogging will become more regular from now on.


Fingers crossed!

No comments: